Print out all or some of the documents below to bring along to meetings and leave behind.
- One-pager describing our asks for FY 2018 Appropriations
- Op-ed by George Bush published in NYT
- Health GAP's infographic showing the reasons for our funding demands
- Dear Colleague letter for 2018 budget
- Opinion piece by Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation and World Vision
- This could either be printed out and included with your packet, or sent in a follow up email after your meeting.
- Ask your Member of Congress to send Secretary Tillerson a letter like this one.
- Here are some suggested talking points for meeting with Congressional offices
- If you've never done a drop-in visit before, this is a useful guide